10/03/2012

Found ☀ Sidewalk Psychiatry

Hey there! Tonight I came across the artist Candy Chang. I looked at some of her projects online, she works a lot with public spaces. I thought the projects were really interesting and I love how her work engages its audience. I thought I'd share and put a link at the bottom in case you wanted to check out more! :)

Sidewalk Psychiatry
I know I really liked this one because I'm a big fan of walking places. Any chance I find myself in a position where I don't have to cram on a stuffy bus, I take it! I find a good long walk is good for clearing your mind. 
"Sidewalk Psychiatry encourages self-evaluation in transit by posing critical questions on the pavements of New York City with stencils and temporary spray chalk."




More Candy Chang?
http://candychang.com/

Till next time!

Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment