2/23/2014

Outfit of the Day ~ Floral Kimono Cardigan

 
Hey there! This weekend has mostly consisted of fluffy socks, sweaters, tea and listening to the ferocious wind outside thinking, no way am I going out there. But I did go out once and wore my kimono style cardigan with an all black outfit, nice and easy! I hope everyone is having a good weekend :)
 



Kimono cardigan & tights // H&M
Dress // Forever 21
Bag & headband //  Claire's
Boots // Spring
Bracelets // Aldo accessories 
❤Thanks for reading❤
Hailey

10 comments:

  1. I love kimono's so much, as this one is gorgeous! Such a lovely outfit :)

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm so happy about the sudden explosion of kimono-like clothing, so comfy and so good for transitioning into summer ahg! Thanks girl :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Love the kimono!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! And I know you've already done one (blame me for not doing my research ahead of time), but I nominated you for a Liebster award. I'm not holding you to it, but I think my questions are pretty unique!
    http://realnotideal.blogspot.ca/2014/03/ask-and-i-will-tell-liebster-award.html
    -Daniella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhaha oh no worries, thanks so much for nominating me! I read your questions and they are really unique ones, I'd have to put some real thought into some of those, I will try and do them and let you know when I do! Thanks again for the nomination Daniella!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely flower kimono :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it!! I love your outfits, followed you! :)
      x

      Delete
  6. Very nice kimono cardigan and very good blog.
    Please, follow me back.
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete