2/12/2014

Wishing I Was On The Beach

 
Oh, how I wish it was me that just returned from relaxing on the beach in Jamaica! But it wasn't, I was here in the snow instead. Much to my enjoyment, I still received some lil gifts from Jamaica, aw thanks Mom! Really, let me hug you, I love this shirt, so I thought I'd share! I can't wait until warmer weather when I can properly wear it. The material is really pretty, the crochet style top, the cut and lace details are adorable, I see myself months from now on a hunt for more shirts like this.
 

 
She also got me some dreamy smelling incense, a lighter, a bracelet and a hacky sack. I will admit I've given hacky sacks a try in the past and wasn't great, and this time around was no different. Except, this time I have determination! Eventually I kept the hacky sack up 5 times before I kicked it across the room and figured optimal hacky sacking probably occurred outdoors with friends, summer hurry up!
 

 
❤Thanks for reading❤
Hailey

2 comments:

  1. The shirt is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it! I too hope summer comes soon, I don't think I can cope with the dreary weather I'm having in England, can't imagine how bored you must be of snow in Canada!

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it too :) And I know the weather has just been horrible, I feel your pain! What I wouldn't give for a full day of sunlight! We don't have to wait too much longer, hang in there haha
      xo

      Delete