8/17/2013

Eye of the Tiger


Today my outfit was a mixture of my current obsession for the creamy/grey cardigan, and my love for the tiger tank. I wasn't sure if they would go together because I usually wear the tank with more edgy outfits, and the cardigan with more girly outfits. But I was determined to wear them both and in the end I think it worked nicely for a day out. I didn't photograph my shoes, but I just wore some slip on black Keds, keeping it super casual and comfy!





 
The cardigan is so light and soft, I love the frayed bottom edge, it's always the little things. I can't remember where I bought the cardigan but the brand is Willoughby. 
Tiger tank, cotton skirt & butterfly clip are from H&M.
The bandeaux is from La Senza.
The cat ring is from The Bay.
Hope you enjoyed this played-up casual look, have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love the tiger top! I have a similar tiger dress which I'm wearing all the time at the moment :) You look great x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouu it would be even more awesome as a dress, nice!
      I love it because you don't have to accessorize too much since the face is so bold, heh, thanks so much love!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the invite, followed your blog :)
    Thanks for stopping by
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much :D
    Oh definitely, your blog is great! I followed you
    xo

    ReplyDelete