8/17/2013

Eye of the Tiger


Today my outfit was a mixture of my current obsession for the creamy/grey cardigan, and my love for the tiger tank. I wasn't sure if they would go together because I usually wear the tank with more edgy outfits, and the cardigan with more girly outfits. But I was determined to wear them both and in the end I think it worked nicely for a day out. I didn't photograph my shoes, but I just wore some slip on black Keds, keeping it super casual and comfy!





 
The cardigan is so light and soft, I love the frayed bottom edge, it's always the little things. I can't remember where I bought the cardigan but the brand is Willoughby. 
Tiger tank, cotton skirt & butterfly clip are from H&M.
The bandeaux is from La Senza.
The cat ring is from The Bay.
Hope you enjoyed this played-up casual look, have a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love the tiger top! I have a similar tiger dress which I'm wearing all the time at the moment :) You look great x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouu it would be even more awesome as a dress, nice!
      I love it because you don't have to accessorize too much since the face is so bold, heh, thanks so much love!
      xo

      Delete
  2. I invite you to join my amazing Romwe Giveaway - Chance to win 3 awesome dresses! http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/2013/08/romwe-giveaway-3-winners.html JOIN NOW! :) (it's Worldwide) You'll need to follow my blog on GFC to be eligible to win, but I will follow back everyone honey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite, followed your blog :)
      Thanks for stopping by
      x

      Delete
  3. Great post!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :D
      Oh definitely, your blog is great! I followed you
      xo

      Delete